Hello Neighbor 2
Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game about digging up your creepy neighbor’s secrets. But there’s a twist: the Neighbor is controlled by an AI that learns from the players! Can you outsmart the Neighbor and find out what he’s hiding?
Think you can trust your neighbors? Think again.
Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game about uncovering your creepy neighbor’s secrets. You are a journalist looking to solve the Neighbor’s case, since no one else dares to. Play against a complex opponent controlled by an advanced AI that learns from you and all the other players! As time passes and the Neighbor adapts to the players’ patterns, his own behavior will change and surprise you. Will you be the one to outsmart the Neighbor and find out what he’s hiding?
- The game feels like an investigative journalist simulator - sneak around and find out your neighbors’ secrets. Why does this moustached gentleman go down to the amusement park every night?
- You have an entire town as your playground, with plenty of houses and AI-driven residents to interact with.
- Can you outsmart the AIs? Every character in Hello Neighbor 2 is powered by a neural network AI and learns from the players, doing everything in their power to protect their gated community and its secrets.
- Uncover the big mystery hidden in Raven Brooks!
Hello Neighbor 2 Editions
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
Hello Neighbor 2 Ratings & Reviews
- 19%Critics Recommend
- 54Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Donovan Erskine
6 / 10
Hello Neighbor 2 feels more like an updated version of the first game. It’s considerably larger than the first game, and the expansion of the AI technology to additional characters is a welcomed decision. Outside of that, there is very little separating the two games. Hello Neighbor 2 still has a clunky UI, unsatisfying controls, and problems being consistent with its own rules. Where there was a real opportunity to take the franchise to the next level, this sequel just feels like more of the same.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Hello Neighbor 2 System Requirements
GraphicsGTX 770 and up
- Audio: English
- Text: English, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Korean, Russian
© 2022 Eerie Guest © 2022 tinyBuild